Saturday, February 2, 2008

I love "LOVE" month

I think February is so great. Some people think Valentine's day is for card companies to make money. I am sure it is a big month for them. Others say they don't want somebody telling them when to tell their Sweetie's they love them. For me it is a chance to stop and remember how lucky I am to have wonderful people in my life and to let them know how much I love them.

Great news about Trig. Carlie currently has an A in Trig. I am so happy for her.

Yesterday was Julie's 1/2 birthday. Yippee for Julie.

I am not getting through the Lord of the Rings books as fast as the other book I have recently read. But I am determined to get through them. Aunt Janie is loving the Vampire books. She came over and got book 3 from me yesterday. And to think all the times she made fun of me. :-)

Happy love month.

mile war 35+2.5+4=41.5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love too :) lol! Here are my cousin's amazing, beautiful pics on love that simply make me happy--you'll love em! They're here.

Shelley said...

I love it too! And Rick just gave me an early gift, he put pictures into our ferris wheel picture frame!