Sunday, February 17, 2008

120/80

So, not very often can I say that there is something perfect about me. I went to give blood yesterday at the stake blood drive and my blood pressure is perfect.

The blood drive was very informative. I found out that our cute friend Susan Dyer is getting married in April. What a very lucky guy he is. I hope he knows it. I also saw Chelsea Lovett. She is home from Hawaii for a time. On the way home I saw the coolest thing of all. One of the little Glauser boys was driving their big van. I know a few of my daughters wanted to marry him. So the good news is, if he is driving, he is dating age. So good luck girls.

The youth fireside is at our house tonight. I am so excited. Happy Sunday!

Mile war 55+7.5+4=66.5

2 comments:

Julie said...

thanks for the comment. I'll take any Glauser boy any day of the week. Susan is getting married?! to who? And you are kicking our trash at the mile war, and you have a bum anckle! I love you!

Shelley said...

Congrats on the perfect blood pressure, that is pretty great!