Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Things are going to start happenin' now

Carlie had some really great news yesterday. Mr. Vanhooven (sp) announced to his US History class that Carlie got the highest grade in the class on the hardest test of the year!! She was a little jazzed about that. Then, Carlie and Kellie found out they got a part in the spring show. They find out today what parts. The show is Wild Oats. I am happy for them, but this means with Chamber Singers stuff and jazz band, oh, and let's not forget church stuff, things will really start to happen around here.

I have a bit of sad news. I have discovered that walking during seminary, running on the tredmill after seminary and working on the floor at CJ's is not a great combination for my left ankle. So, I am pretty sure the tredmill will only happen a few times a week. This will postpone surgery on the ankle for awhile, which I think is a good thing.

Just a little weather 'shout-out' for today. How does 85 degrees sound?

Mile war 52.5+2.5=55

No comments: