Monday, October 8, 2007

Out of the mouth of babes...

Kellie just called me a dork. Aw, the loving words of my youngest. She thinks when I tell her friends on the AIM, "you're cool like that, check ya later," that I am a dork. So all of you loving darlings, bring it on. What else am I called? By the way, Kellie is such a babe!

So it is homework time at our house. I am trying to help Carlie with her Anatomy. It is much like when I would quiz Holly on her French. I would totally slaughter the words, but Holly would still be able to spell it and tell me what it means. The bones in your head have such crazy names. And did you know that Biology and multicellular organization is actually very cool. So this science stuff rocks. If I don't end up being a doctor I think I could totally handle being on Grey's Anatomy!!! (Kellie doesn't get it...so if I can't be a doctor, I could totally play one since I know all these cool words and stuff.)

It has been so beautiful here today. It is so clear, the sky is so blue and you feel like you could reach out and touch the mountains. I love days like today. Because it was so beautiful I spent some time out in our garden. I picked some zucchini for dinner (sorry Julie, it was yummy) The pumpkin is starting to turn orange. The raspberries are enjoying the cooler weather and the tomatoes are starting to blossom again. So yea! for the little garden. I am going to plant some winter squash and radishes this week. Might as well keep something yummy growing in there all year.

FHE tonight will include brownies, reading the Book of Mormon, discussing General Conf. and if all the homework gets done, watching Heros.

Check ya later, cuz your cool like that...lovingly from the big dork.

No comments: