Friday, October 26, 2007

Bingo Wings

Some very fun costumers came into the store. We were having a great time visiting. They are from England. The gave me a new name for 'Relief Society Arms'. In England, at least in their neighborhood, they call them 'Bingo Wings', because the ladies that play bingo have the wiggly arms. From now on, I will refer to wiggly arms as Bingo Wings. It sounds way better if you say it with an English accent. Give it a try, it's fun.

We got invited to 2 parties tonight and went to neither. Very sad. I did take pumpkin cookies and gave hugs along with my 'sorry we can't come'. Jackie Hill showed me some really cool salad tongs that looked like skeleton hands. Her good buddy Sarah Hull gave them to her. So I am certain the Hill party is great and spooky!!

You can still taste smoke in the air. You couldn't really see any blue sky today. The sun rises and sun sets are kind of spooky and cool. With all the smoke it makes the sun super red with lines through it. I should try and take a picture with our new digital camera.

Yes, you heard right. We got a new camera. I will learn how to use it and hopefully start putting pictures on my blog. Any pictures of mine will pale in comparison to Sarah's. Aren't hers just too wonderful. I tear up with almost each picture. They are just too yummy.

In about 2 weeks you will be able to start talking about Harry Potter 6 and 7. Yes, I know I am a freak. Yes, I know the rest of the world finished 7 the day after it came out. With that said, I have started and it won't be long...give me about 2 weeks.

No comments: