Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little recap of June.....it was the busiest June of my life...

I would have to say it was even busier then the June I got married 25 years ago. We took lots of fun pictures...but they are spread out on everyone's camera's, so I hope you enjoy these few. This life is such a gift...even when it is busy...or should I say...full of adventures.

It was soooo great having the babies together...I am so excited for when they can run around and have lots of fun together.

Julie having a BYU buddy come and visit her...isn't he a cutie??!!!

A super cute Sunny-D spokesperson...makes me want to buy some.

The boys playing football at the duck park. (Ford Park)

Jett meeting Mickey is like the "Best thing EVER!!!"

Of course a trip to California means a trip to California Adventure and Disneyland. This is my favorite picture. Sad to report that dino Jack just got torn down...still a great pic.

The girls have all learned how great it is to have brother-in-laws. Especially Kellie.

This is Johnny Thomas. He is golden. All the Chatfield's love him!


It was great having my girls all together for the month of June. They are beautiful individuals but carry such amazing strength together.

No comments: