Monday, July 13, 2009

Service day

Today started out with taking the young women to clean a friend's house. We had so much fun. While we were there this friend asked me if I would mind watching a pot of homema'made spaghetti sauce while she is on holiday for 2 days. So tonight she brought over a large pot and now my house smells great. All the ingredients are straight out of her garden. Doing service is so much fun and smells delicious.

Julie will stay for one more full day and then back to Utah she goes. I am so grateful she came down and I hope she had a great time. But I know there is so much more partin' to be done in Provo. So I'm glad she has a fun place to go back to with such nice people.

This is Kellie's last week of summer school. She is getting an A in the class!! Next week she will turn 16 and get her driver's lisence. Big things instore for my little girl who is growing up.

Sunday night Julie, Kellie, 'Someone' and I took a stroll around the University of Redlands campus. We saw things we didn't even know were there. It was a beautiful evening in Redlands and I'm grateful we have such a beautiful campus to enjoy so close to our home.

Here's to wishing great things for my loved ones in the month of July!!

No comments: