Monday, June 29, 2009

Change


Change is such a big word. When one thing changes so many other things follow and change too. I will be taking my 4th daughter to college in 2 days. She will go through lots of changes. Some of the changes will hurt...kind of like growing pains. Holly and Julie will go through changes just by having Carlie in Utah with them. By Carlie going to UVU, Kellie will be the only one left at home and she will go through changes. Paul and I will only have one child at home. Which means only one child schedule to keep track of. Kellie will be driving so I will not get to take her or any other child around. That is a big change and I will really miss it. I have loved taking my girls to their different activities and have loved the chats we have had. This change will not be a good one for me. Shelley will still live in Pasadena which is so close to here, but she will get more involved in her ward and her baby will be able to have little friends who will park play dates with the other kids and their mommies....she will visit, but as Jett gets older she will go through changes. How will I deal with the new changes? Will I use my time wisely? Will I do all the things I said I would when my children got older? The one change that I really want but don't think will ever come is to have a certain person respect me. Change...ready or not...here it comes.

3 comments:

Alexa said...

I love that picture of you and the grandbabies!

Anonymous said...

Ditto!! I love that picture! :) So cute! Change is definitely one of life's certainties. You guys will do great :)

Carrie said...

Change can be hard at times, but it can be good too. I can't believe you will only have one at home. That is crazy.