Monday, January 14, 2008

Whispy Clouds

Today was one of those days where you say to yourself, could this day be any better? I'll paint you a mental picture. A light breeze, white whispy clouds painted across blue sky, the green hills falling along the horizon and a comfortable 75 degrees. Did you enjoy that picture? I love living in Redlands.

The other day we had similar weather, but the wind was crazy. I thought for sure some trees would have blown down it was so hard. We live where there are a bunch of palm trees. The trees all look like they are wearing skirts. I think it looks so cool when one of the palm trees drops their skirts. We just had some rain, and then this crazy wind. It is perfect skirt dropping conditions. So a bunch of big skirts dropped. Silly me, I should have taken a picture, sorry.

Our master dream bathroom was great except for one thing. The water was cold. So for those of you who have complained about the cold shower, no need to fret. The warm water is here!!!!! Daddy took the heat protector thing out of the handle and now there is glorious warm water...even HOT water if you want. If you are ever in town, stop on in and take a nice warm shower in the dream bathroom.

Q&A time. Does anyone have a great mac and cheese recipe?

Happy finals week to Kellie and Carlie.

Mile war - 2.5 for today. Total 10 miles.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Mom, I knew you would pound me at the mile war. I only have like three miles. Laaaaaame! But goog on you!

Shelley said...

The clouds haven't been wispy here, just full of snow! I hope you enjoy reading the book, it is great!