Thursday, April 10, 2008

Books and Talent

Yea!!! I finally got these pictures on my blog. Enjoy these special treats!


This is what happens when you share your enthusiasm with folks. All of these were gifts to me and I am so thankful for special people.


This card was made by Milissa from work. I introduced her to "THE" books. Milissa is so very talented. She hand cut this Edward . I love his eyes, they are brads. Also his button is a pearl button. How cute is he?! She gave me this card as a thank you for introducing "the books". The day she gave me the card, she also showed me her new tattoo. It looks just like this Edward.


Milissa also gave me this bookmark. This is the front of the bookmark. I don't know how to turn the picture around, sorry. This is my initial and all the swirls are hand drawn. Such beautiful art.



This is the back side of the bookmark. This is the quote from the front of New Moon.


This was a surprise from a gal I work with named Bekka. I introduced her to the books and she LOVES them!!! Now she and I have matching braclets.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly F. said...

Don't anyone click on kazilar's link, as it is a spam comment. And Mom, that card is intricate!!!

Shelley said...

Yay for posting the pictures! Those are all great Mom. See you in less than two weeks!

Julie said...

Mom,they are totally COOL!!! I can't wait to comment to you with my voice over a cellular device.

Shyla said...

That card is super cute! I'm reading those books right now and just can't get into them. I'm almost done with the second one. We did finish the Screwtape Letters just a few nights ago. I really enjoyed it, although I think I will have to go back and read it again when I have time to go as slow as I want without annoying Russell! The whole time I was reading it all I could think about was how scary it was to know how Satan might actually think. Crazy! Did you like it?