Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring on Dale Lane

Spring is in the air.
The official beginning of Spring on Dale Lane is when the Easter baskets come out and the Mickey Easter egg goes up.

Another fun sign of Spring is when the garden goes in.

Paul does a great job of taking care of the roses. This bush was given to me when one of my daughters was born.



This is my first spring planting Sweet Peas.
They smell like a gift straight from heaven.


I call these little joy bringers. The real name is Johnny Jump Ups.
They jump up every spring and are little treasures.



This is a pink hibiscus called Lipstick.
I thought it would be perfect at a house full of girls.

The little joy bringers jump all over.

The Snap Dragons this year have been magical.
I love Spring.
What a beautiful new beginning to a wonderful time filled with such love and hope.

No comments: