Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You know sometimes when you get that feeling...

Kellie had a concert tonight at REV. I took her down Citrus and dropped her off on the side of the school. I normally go back the same way...but I got a feeling. I thought it would be nice to drive past the temple. So I went home on Highland. I turned down Center and saw a car accident that had just happened. Sadly it was Amy Elkins with all of her children. I stopped and was able to take care of the children while Amy dealt with all the activity. The accident happened right in front of the Rozzi's home. Come to find someone had just dropped off Hannah and was pulling out....into Amy.

So what is good about today? So many things!

Mile War 97.5

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Poor Amy! Was everyone alright?

Julie said...

Oh My Goodness! I'm so glad you followed your feeling! That must have been so scary for Sister Elkins!

Sarah Hull said...

you are so awesome to follow the spirit and help Amy out. What neat story that is about following "that feeling". I hope everything is o.k. with the Elkins family.

Holly F. said...

Don't any dare click on the comments between Sister Hull's and mine, okay? They're spam and I'm sure they'll give viruses.

Zotz said...

don't worry. this is julie on mom's blog, and i deleted them. horray!