Sunday, November 18, 2007

Islands and Tredmills

Daddy got an Island gift card about 3 years ago. We finally used it. We went to see Kellie in a band compition in MoVal and then went to Riverside to Islands. It was fun, but most of the fun is because daddy is so cute and it was delightful to spend time with him.

So last week I started running on the tredmill. I walk for 45 minutes with Aunt Janie during seminary. Then I run for 20 minutes on the tredmill. I am going to add 5 minutes each week until I hit 45 minutes. After that I will probably take to the streets and see how I do. I am having so much fun. The first couple of days I walked a little funny afterwards and wouldn't you know I had to work the floor those days too. Just remember, no pain, no gain. My final comment on this is....Yippee for ipods. It makes the running time fly.

I got released today from Sunday School. I don't have a new calling yet, but I will really miss the youth. It is a good thing I take most of them to school every seminary morning. The are all awesome.

So here's to Islands and Tredmills!

No comments: