Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bunches of Blessings

Today is Thanksgiving. All of our girls are home. Holly, Shelley and Julie came home from BYU. Rick and Caleb, my 2 favorite sons-in-law, are home too. Happy Thanksgiving to Paul and I. (I will post the thanksgiving pictures tomorrow.)
Julie taught me how to add pictures to my blog. So I thought I would add some pictures that we took at BYU in 2005. I love these pictures. It was such a beautiful day in Provo.

When the girls are together it is just like heaven. They love eachother and love being silly with eachother. Kellie is working on her booty pose.


Our son-in-law Rick was standing near while we were taking these pictures and he was bustin' up. This was before Rick and Shelley were married. I am glad after this picture taking time he was still willing to marry Shelley.



Each of these girls are such an inspiration to be. They are such an individual force, but when they are together they are amazing. I feel so blessed to know them and I feel humbled that Heavenly Father has trusted them to Paul and I. Happy Thanksgiving and yea for bunches of blessings.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your gals are a RIOT! I just love your family :)