Thursday, November 29, 2007

CTF

The clown is gone. The CTF clown is gone and they have replaced it with a story book. Kellie is having fun with rehearsals. Carlie is working hard and realizing that being a leader is sometimes harder then it looks.

Dad has had his first tithing settlement appointments and all seem to be going well. I have a new calling. I am the 2nd counselor in the YW. I am happy to be put in and support the President. She hasn't been getting much of that. I will miss teaching my Sunday School class. Sister Whiting is taking over. She is so great and so smart. The youth will be blessed to have her as their teacher.

This weekend is the Redlands Christmas parade. This activity will be the last marching band gig for the year for Kellie. Always a bitter sweet time. You are happy to have some extra time and sad to not see your good friends all the time. I think she is trying out for jazz band. Of course she will rock the house!!!

Carlie gets to be in the parade for CTF. She will have her clowns in tip top shape and I am sure they will be fun. CTF is the following weekend. Same weekend as the creche. So the next couple of weeks will be slow and boring as usual. :-)

News Update. Stacy Rendler had another baby last month. Michele and I are doing lunch tomorrow. She is a great kid.

Today was 'put up the Christmas decorations' day. It is always fun to take down the old and put up the new. Yea for Christmas!!!! I, of course, decorated with Donny singing to me in the background. Did any of you want a copy??

The tredmill action continues. It is "30" week. I am doing okay, but I may have next week be 30 week too. Just to make "35" week a little easier. Have I said, thank heaven for my Ipod. It makes the time just fly by.

Yippeeeeee for December!!!!

No comments: