Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Grateful for Service

So yesterday was one of those cleansing days...not that my house got super clean but my soul. I cried at every little thing and cried at nothing. By the end of the day my eyes were super swollen and I was exhausted. I was productive during parts of the day however, I caulked and painted door frames in my house that was started over 2 years ago. So basically I caulked, cried and was productive. Today with all the tears gone something great happened...opprotunities to do service. The Elders called and needed dinner. After dinner a great friend called and needed a ride home from work because her car was in the shop. These were simple things that allowed me to serve. What a great blessing after feeling so yucky yesterday to feeling so grateful today. A good cleansing helps put things in perspective and opens the way for a grateful heart.

No comments: