Friday, May 1, 2009

Tred Mill


A blog post is usually more interesting with a photo. This is Kellie and I at CA Adventure during our mid-week get away.

I just wanted to let you know that I have gone back to the tred mill. I ran 2 miles yesterday and 2 today. Thank heavens for my Ipod and Advil. It is the only way I am able to run. My modivation....my 25th wedding anniversary is in 2 months, I am a grandma and want to be one for along time, and the snowman look is way out of fashion. My goal is to continue to walk 4 miles in the morning with Aunt Janie while seminary is in session and come home and get right on the tred mill. I will have to change my routine in June when seminary is over. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cute picture and a fun outing with Kellie. Way to go walking/running. That is great.

Unknown said...

It's very interesting to know some place call tred mill and it's a lovely photo.

Actually, I just released my website call http://www.tredmill.com.au and you are more than welcome to come and have a look. Cheers.