Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged 8 things...

Caleb, my son-in-law tagged me about an "8 Things" Survery. I don't have time to finish all the aswers, I'll get back to it soon.

8 Favorite TV Shows--
Grey's Anatomy
Life
Sesame Street (when the girls were younger)
The Wonderful World of Disney (when it is on regular tv)
American Idol

8 Resturants--
IHop
BK Subs
Old Spaghetti Factory

Things that happened yesterday--
I saw lots of marching bands.
I saw an electrical pole that had fallen on a street due to a heavy rain down pour.
I took Kellie to a party.
I read from The Last Lecture book.
Ate a delicious funnel cake at the band compitition.
Laughing and being silly with the other band parents.
Having the band kids get together and buy all us parents pins that say,
"Band Boosters are better then Athletic supporters."
Did some laundry, dishes, and general house pick up .

Things I'm Looking Forward to--
Grandbabies
Seeing Holly, Caleb and Julie in December.
Kellie turning 16.
The weekend of the 15th...a little heart attacking going on and b-day fun.

Things I love about Fall--
The leaves changing colors.
The crispness in the air.
Carmel hot chocolate.
Taking my girls to Oak Glen.
Raking leaves and having the girls jump in the pile.
Making apple pie.
Perfect weather for cuddling.
The anticipation of Christmas.

Things on my wish list--

No comments: