Saturday, November 1, 2008

Takin' a walk down Kellie lane...


Meet Kellie...she is in band. She marches with a Baritone.

She gets to play pep music during the football games.
I like the saying...Why is the football team on the marching band field.

It is super great seeing Kellie do her thing during compititions. We were at one all day today and there will be one every Saturday in November. I love helping and I love getting to know the great kids in the band.

Kellie was deamed Freshman of the year for being the over all most wonderful freshman.

Kellie plays in the marching band, wind ensemble and also the advanced jazz band. In most of the groups she's in she plays the trumpet.

The wind ensemble did a concert outside last week. The setting was wonderful and I think Kellie looked beautiful.

So thank you for walking down the Kellie music lane.
I thought I would wrap things up with a beautiful picture of our great town of Redlands and grateful that is has great programs for my girls to be involved in.

5 comments:

Holly F. said...

I could just look at that face all day!

{sara} said...

I think Kellie is a doll!!

Carrie said...

Way to go Kellie. Marching band is tough. I did it for a few years with a trombone - it is not for the weak! I can not believe how much she has grown up! She is beautiful.

Julie said...

Kellikins is the cutest! Both my little sisters are the cutest!! In fact, all my sisters are the cutest!!!

Anonymous said...

Your gals are all growing up! Beautiful family--you guys do great things together :)