Tuesday, September 4, 2007

White Puffy Clouds

So how was my drive back to Redlands? It was full of white puffy clouds, great music and wonderful thoughts of my children. (The boys and the girls.) 9 hours is a bunch of time when your by yourself to think.

Here is some of the stuff I was thinkin' ;
How excited I was to see my very cute husband.
Why is it sometimes when you are trying to be helpful, it comes across as being pushy? And...how do you find that tiny line that divides the two?
I love white puffy clouds. I believe they are a gift from Heavenly Father.
Why are daddy and I so blessed to have such amazing, talented, smart, beautiful........daughters?
I love the temple. I'm glad I got to go with Shelley and Rick. And that Julie got to do baptisms.
How great the music is that my children provided. Thanks Julie for introducing me to Amos.
How great my sons-in-law are and how perfect they are for their wives.
I need to play more racquetball so I can give Phil a better game in April, in cooler weather.
That it is great and strange at the same time that I have 3 adult daughters and how proud I am that they are living responsible adult lives.
Oops...watch the speedometer, 90 is not a good speed.
How much I love my husband.
I love great big rain drops and I love driving in the rain.
I loved that I got to spend time in Utah, but I love coming home.

So it may be a little goofy, but I spent the whole trip feeling very grateful and full of love, and trying not to drive too fast.

PS: I have enjoyed the addition to my blog. Keep it up, humor helps us all stay young and I love to laugh.

No comments: