Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Company Meeting

It seems that as long as Kellie can remember she as wanted to go to the RHS Drama Co. meeting. Tonight she finally got to go. Yes it was thrilling, but waking up at 5AM for seminary makes the lingering part of the gathering not so inticing.

Carlie is exciting for auditions to start for CTF. She is also looking forward to her Chamber Singers retreat this weekend. I believe by Christmas she will longingly look back at the beautiful times when she used to be bored. What is better...being bored or exhausted? I personally think they both serve a great purpose.

Have you seen the cute new Disney stuff from EK? I checked in a bunch of embellishments and papers today. Talk about work being fun...I had a blast today.

Bravo to all of my student children. You work so hard, not always enjoying the work, yet doing it. You are all such great examples to me. I admire you and pray for your success everyday.

What does tomorrow hold? RHS Open House. Dad isn't able to go, so I will do my best to hit the really important classes. I get so goofy and shy during this night.

Final thought; Daddy is getting a Boy Scout shirt and going on the campouts with the YM.
That is so very cool.

Adios

4 comments:

Shelley said...

That is cool about daddy camping with the boyscouts!

Julie said...

I agree with Shelley. CHEERS!!!

Caleb Flanagan said...

Look at you...all regular with your blog entries....good job!

Holly F. said...

I think being exhausted is better!