Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome to a Magical Fall

Shelley and I went to a place that was magical...and boo-tiful!

This trip was an early Christmas present for Shelley.

She'll be too busy for a trip like this at Christmas,

'cause she'll have a cute baby boy.

I love this little baby dumbo, he is so soft and his ears are so floppy.


We had a hopper pass so we got to go to California Adventure.

Creativity is a gift...candy corns in a palm tree, HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT!

Candy corn cactus - I LOVE IT!!!

There was also candy corn corn stalks, candy corn grape vines,

candy corn signs, workshop area and so much more.
Totally SWEET!

Shelley is a super cute model for one of the many cute halloween hats.

Of course the costmes are super cute too.

This is a shout-out for baby Jett.


We made a wish at Snow White wishing well.
I know I'm not supposed to tell you my wish so I'll just give you a hint,
it has something to do with 5 cute girls.


We had a magical day

and how lucky I am that I got to spend it with Shelley.

5 comments:

Holly F. said...

I loooove that baby Dumbo!

Carrie said...

Fun times! We will be in CA the end of October and are hoping to make a trip to Disneyland - especially since it is decorated for Halloween!

{sara} said...

I love Disneyland in the fall! Well, in the winter, summer & spring, too!

Julie said...

Mommy! I'm glad you had so much fun, and all the pictures are so cute!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Glad you guys are having fun together!! :)