Sunday, July 6, 2008

This is so silly

I feel a little silly putting pictures of myself on my blog.

But then I got to thinkin'...

my girls at BYU don't get to see the every day mom.

So here is a few days in the life of Joelle.

Holly, Shelley, Julie, Carlie and Kellie's mom.


Daddy and I on our 24th wedding anniversary.

We cleaned the temple that morning

and then went on date to Claim Jumpers.

Dad is soooo HOT!




I love yellow and I love hats.

It also appears that I love glasses too.

One pair is for the sun and one pair are my old lady reading glasses.



This is me hanging a fender. I put the bumper and apron on later.

(Do you like my car talk?!)

This is me going to Liz's wedding.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I knew you were talented, but I didn't realize that you know how to fix cars too! What a woman.

Julie said...

Wow, Mom! You're beautiful! Thanks for putting those pics up, I love them. And I hope you don't mind if I hack in and flip that picture right side up... =)

Thompson family said...

I love that you know how to fix cars! How's the Redlands ward? We miss you guys so much and the ward!

Zotz said...

Hi Thompson Family..your family is so cute and it has grown. Are you still in Provo?